Tara Bala Homework 2 – Analysis

Back to course
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

sadasiva
    Keymaster

Tara Bala Homework 2 – Analysis

Sarah Weisman
    Participant

I can’t seem to figure out how to clear formatting on an iPad and I don’t have my laptop handy at the moment, so, sorry again.

My spouse’s chart 10/31/1973, San Leandro, CA, 2:15 PM

His Janma Nakshatra (Moon) is Purva Asadha, activated by Venus.  The sister Nakshatras are Bharani and Purva Phalguni, and he does not have any planets in either of them.
    Janma Nakshatra is beginnings and relates to appearance and personality.  He is consciously focused on practical goals that he feels sure to reach.  Purva Asadha’s activation by Venus, its meaning (“the promise of victory”), its race classification of manusha (human) practicality, and it’s basket and fan symbols, all put this section of Sagittarius into a more realistic and materialistic domain.  Its nature is fierce and severe and that helps guarantee confidence, focus, and victory.

His Mars Retrograde in Ashwini has Tara Bala 9, Parama Maitra Nakshatra — the Best, Highest, (like Maitra but more so) and that’s fitting since Mara is also in its Mulatrikona sign.  Mars supports him, giving him self-confidence, self-discipline, and the ability to act decisively (although Mars is Retrograde, so he thinks first!).  Ashwini means horsemen and it is a light and swift Nakshatra that also involves healing energy.  He is a comforting presence for many people.

His Mercury Retrograde in Vishakha has Tara Bala 6, Sadhaka Nakshatra — Perfecting, Valuing After Overcoming Challenges.  Vishakha means “branched,” it is represented by a triumphal gate, its ultimate action is fruit of the harvest, and it has a soft and dreadful quality.  He has a sharp, penetrating intelligence, and he’s a perfectionist in his roles (career, spouse, parent, friend, etc.).

His Jupiter in Sravana has Tara Bala 3, Vipat Nakshatra — Competition, Ego, Frustration, Self-Will.  This Tara Bala is blemished, but only in the sense that he has a modest non-competitive temperament (for example, he’s happy with a mid-level career).  Sravana means “Hearing and Listening” and its action is to seek the connection in all things.  He has a strong sense of social justice and is certainly frustrated by current events.

His Venus in Mula has Tara Bala 2, Sampat Nakshatra — Enjoyment, Receptivity, Wealth.  He’s easygoing and comfort, contentment, and enjoyment come to him very easily.  He loves playing instruments, songwriting, and art history.  Mula means “root,” it has a sharp and dreadful nature, and its action is the power to destroy.  On the surface, the creativity and dreadful destruction are two very different forces, but he has them in balance, as if he is destroying his lower nature.

Both his Saturn Retrograde in Ardra and his Sun in Swati have Tara Bala 5, Pratyak Nakshatra — Averted, Looking for More, Missed, Unfulfilled; so both these Tara Balas are blemished.  That status makes particular sense with the Sun, as its debilitated in Libra.  But, he doesn’t lack confidence; it presents more as a humble, introverted personality.  Saturn Retrograde is difficult for me to pinpoint.  I can say that he is committed and works very hard, yet, he has often come up short of his own high expectations.  Ardra means “teardrop,” its ultimate action is to bring about achievement, and it is sharp and dreadful; Swati means “independent,” and its ultimate action is transformation.  With both Saturn and the Sun here, he is learning higher lessons about control and power.

hamilton.yoga
    Participant

John 12-23-03 11:43pm Waterville, ME (Son)

Sun Mula 9 Parama Maitra Nakshatra, Best or Highest – Thus far John has risen quickly to the top of his various school social groups very quickly. His father is also very dear to his heart. He has made a good amount of money all ready at 16.

Moon Purva Ashada

Mercury Purva Ashada 1 Janma Nakshatra Ideas & beginnings but self absorbed. John has his Sun, Moon & Mercury all together. He has experienced many new beginnings already for someone relatively young.  He has been to 3 different schools. He prefers his own company and generally has no problem leaving his friends to do his own thing.

Venus Uttara Ashada 2 Sampat Nakshatra enjoyment, wealth, receptivity John is an only child and has been well raised. His grandparents are very generous with him.  Money seems to flow easily for him.  He has 3 bank accounts. As a karaka of relationships he has already had quite a number of relationships.

Mars Uttara Bhadra 7 Mars is in John’s 7th house. He has lost many relationships and is notably unfulfilled in this area of his life. He changed schools in 7th grade, then in 8th grade then went to another high school.  He left his primary school friends and this caused a difference in development. He has become tight friends with boys and then something occurs and there is a break in the relationship. Most notably his last “best friend” started dating his recent ex-girlfriend which caused the break in that relationship. He is unfulfilled in relationships. Mars as karaka of siblings/peers seems to bear out this placement.

Jupiter Purva Phalguni 1 Janma Nakshatra Ideas, new beginnings, but self absorbed. Jupiter is in John’s 12th house. As karaka of children, we do not know yet. As karaka of family, wealth, he has a lot of ideas about how to make money. He has had many new beginnings in education (Jupiter karaka for education). He enjoys learning new things and is particular to Jupiter subjects, socio-political genre. He has his own mind about his work and develops his own philosophy through research.

Saturn Ardra 5 Pratyak Nakshatra Averted, missed, unfulfilled, looking for more. Saturn is in John’s 10th house. As the indicator for losses, possibly he hasn’t had many other than the education.  Saturn being in the 5th nakshatra may help him avert losses in the 10th.  Saturn does pretty well here. John loves to work. So far he is more happy working than in school. But may tend to feeling unfulfilled or missing opportunities for dharma in the future.

Kyle Geminden
    Participant

The following is for my friend. He was born on December 9th in 1978.

Moon and Sun #1: Janma or Moon Nakshatra. Ideas and beginnings, but self-absorbed. Planets here influence appearance and personality.
    HIs Moon is in Revati and his Sun is in its Sister Nakshatra of Jyestha. He is a gifted osteopath, healer, teacher and guide and has a genuine concern to help others on their life’s journey. One of the ways that he helps others, which may seem harsh, is to get them to say what they really think or believe and then counter that with truth.

Mars in Mula #2: Sampat Nakshatra. Enjoyment, wealth, receptivity.
    He is very receptive to truth and when confronted with untruth in his life he has the discipline, strength and courage to uproot it and plant truth in its place.

Saturn in Purva Phalguni #3: Vipat Nakshatra. Frustration, competition, self-will and ego.
    Through years of study and practice as well as having ambition, self-will and focus, he gathered the core essence of various healing modalities and formed a curriculum to teach to others.

Rahu in Uttara Phalguni #4: Kshema Nakshatra. Security, property, home, well-being, peace.
    There is peace within himself with the curriculum that he has created and is currently working on expanding its availability to others with the goal of helping them learn to heal themselves and others.

Venus in Swati #7: Vadha Nakshatra. Separation, loss, unmet desires.
    He is motivated by truth and whether it is acceptable by others or not ultimately doesn’t dissuade him and this has led to some separation and loss in relationships.

Ketu in Purva Bhadrapada #8: Maitra Nakshatra. Friendly, helpful, dutiful actions, getting assistance.
    He is very inspired and has been given the ability to see or know the truth or essence of things and has a desire and a sense of duty to share that knowledge with others.

Jupiter and Mercury #9 Parama Maitra Nakshatra. Best or highest, like Maitra but even more.
    His Jupiter is retrograde in Pushyami and his Mercury is retrograde in Anuradha. He is very spiritual, devotional, loyal and friendly. He has a tendency for going against the grain with conventional ways of thinking and religious traditions.

hamilton.yoga
    Participant

I am looking at other charts and Tara Bala today. My question is there is not a reference to pada planets. There is only one planet used as the ruler. If one looks at reference charts, there is only one planet listed.  How do the pada lords come in? Are they a factor? Even in the natal chart would not the pada lord be the indicator?

Thanks

Sebastian Urrea
    Participant

This is the Tara Bala 2 homework. I’m doing it on the same friend who I talked about in the Tara Bala 1 assignment.

• Sun: Tara #6 – Sadhaka Nakshatra: Perfecting, valuing after overcoming challenges
    • Moon: Tara #1 – Janma Nakshatra: Ideas and beginnings, but self-absorbed. Planets here influence appearance and personality.
    • Mars: Tara #4 – Kshema Nakshatra: Security, property, home, well-being peace
    • Mercury: Tara #5 – Pratyak Nakshatra: Averted, missed. Unfulfilled and looking for more.
    • Jupiter: Tara #6 – Sadhaka Nakshatra: Perfecting, valuing after overcoming challenges
    • Venus: Tara #4 – Kshema Nakshatra: Security, property, home, well-being peace
    • Saturn: Tara #4 – Kshema Nakshatra: Security, property, home, well-being peace
    • Rahu: Tara #6 – Sadhaka Nakshatra: Perfecting, valuing after overcoming challenges
    • Ketu: Tara #2 – Sampat Nakshatra: enjoyment, wealth, receptivity.

The Sun tara makes sense; she is a very independent person and values her own self-expression and creativity. Sometimes she’ll rebel against being told what to do, but she is also very dedicated and works hard and is very generous with other people. I can see the process of perfecting Sun energy in all of that.

The Moon is in its own tara and I discussed it in the previous assignment.

Mars tara I could see in that she values security and her home, and well-being and peace. She works hard to maintain those things for herself and she will also fight to defend them.

Mercury tara could show up in a few ways… There are moments where she enjoys being contrary in discussions or arguments, or can even say something that is incendiary. But the feeling I get is that it isn’t so much about wanting to start an argument, it’s more about wanting to express her opinion and make it heard, maybe almost as if there is a feeling that this is something that hasn’t been fully fulfilled and she is trying to do. She also really values having fun and doing new things and having new experiences, exploring and finding new things, so there could be a feeling underlying that of having missed the opportunity to do those things and wanting to engage in them.

Jupiter tara is harder for me to read, I haven’t had in-depth conversations with her about her history with teachers or how her beliefs or philosophies have changed or evolved over time. It seems like she’s working toward having a more refined belief system or set of principles.

Venus I can definitely see, she is someone who is really able to revel in comfort and contentedness and its something that she values a lot, particularly in her home.

Saturn’s tara might help explain how she also is someone who is very responsible with her duties and commitments; doing so brings her a sense of peace and comfort and also is part of how she builds security and safety for herself.

Rahu is related to the Sun, since they are joined and in the same tara. So I think it outwardly manifests as some of that solar energy, but also in terms of intuition about how to use power and how to manage responsibility… really perfecting the management and expression of those things.

Ketu is the one that is perhaps the hardest for me to read. Ketu is in Sagittarius, so maybe she finds a lot of wealth and value and enjoyment from the depths of her devotion? That’s more of a guess, I’m not quite sure how I see it playing out in her life.

Judith Flick
    Participant

Sept 4 1955  My sisters husband who has since passed (exact birthtime unknown)

Tara 1 Moon Uttara ruled by Saturn (movable)Janma Nakshatra is related to beginnings and appearance and personality….Graeme was given up for adoption and found out from his adoptive mother as a young boy, after he asked his mother if he was after hearing from a boy in his school was adopted.She told him he was but was never to tell his sister the truth as she too was adopted.Having to carry that secret all his life obviously weighed heavily on his mental state.When my sister met him they were both high school teachers,he had already been married once before and he told my sister he had no desire to find his birth mother as she had never tried to reconnect with him.I think he was almost 30yrs old when they married.He did not voice his feelings very often from what I saw and appeared a very private person.

Tara 4 Sun 17deg Purva Phalguni ruled by Venus (Fierce and severe)Kshema Nakshatra.Security Property home wellbeing peace.Graeme was an Industrial Arts Teacher and was always very talented in building things with his hands.I remember he built a wooden row boat with great detail,but early on in their marriage he left school teaching and began working in education in a gaol teaching inmates in a town about an hours drive where they lived .He was always working it seemed, doing jobs for other people and around their home.

Tara3 Mars 11deg Magha ruleed by Ketu( Fierce and severe)Vipat Nakshatra.Frustration Competition  self will and ego.Mars here is combust.You could kind of sense with Graeme that as the saying goes… he had a monkey on his back.We all knew the adoption was a huge burden he did not want to address.I think he felt kind of committed to his parents who raised him which in some ways was more like a duty than anything else.After his passing we later found out from his sister there had been abuse from a random uncle or family friend to both he and his sister when they were children.Also during his late teens or early twenties he had been attacked and abused by a number of men in a public toilet.These terrible experiences he also carried.

Tara 6 Mercury 11 deg Hasta ruled by the moon(light and swift)Saadhana Nakshatra.Perfecting valuing overcoming challenges. As I have already mentioned Graeme was amazingly skillful in creating things with his hands which carried on to their middle son who went on to become an industrial arts teacher like his father  although he was only 8yrs when his father passed.At his funeral there were all these prison officers in uniform expressing how much he was loved and valued not only by the people that worked in the gaol but also many inmates he taught.

Tara 2 Jupiter 24 deg Ashlesha ruled by Mercury and Rahu 29 deg Jyestha ruled by Mercury (Sharp and dreadful)Sampat Nakshatra Enjoyment wealth and receptivity.After his passing and hearing from different peoplethat knew him he appeared to lead almost a double life .He was so closed emotionally to even my sister and other family members but to others maybe not so.So this is a hard one for me to analysis.He would threaten to my sister towards the end that he would drive his car under a truck on his way home from work.She lived with these contant threats but refused to get any medical intervention.He was also drinking a lot but there was never any physical threat towards the family it was all internalised.Rahu here is in gandanta in Jyestha which played out how he was stuck leading a secret life from his wife having affairs and heavy alcohol intoxication when he was not at work but often working on building projects in the garage late into the night.

Tara 4 Venus 18 deg Purva Phalguni ruled by Venus(Fierce and severe) Kshema Nakshatra Security property home wellbeing.Venus here is combust only 1 degree from the sun.Graeme and my sister had 3 beautiful healthy boys  over a period of about six years.But it was unbeknown to the rest of my family that Graeme had started having affairs and my sister when found out I think just hoped it would stop busy bringing up with three young children she never shared that information until after his passing.

Tara 9 23deg Saturn Vishaka ruled Jupiter (Soft and dreadful)Parama Mitra Nakshatra Best or Highest Here Saturn is exalted.Graeme threw his life into work and service and that is where he made his achievements.

Tara 7 Ketu 29 deg Mrigashira ruled by Mars (soft and tender)Vadha Nakshatra Separation ,loss unmet desires.Loss af never knowing his birth parents but unable to open up about his past .I have often wondered what his ascendant was and due to physical features body size etc I thought maybe he could have been a Aries ascendant which would put the moon in his 12th house and Ketu in his 2nd house .

In 1997 Graeme took his own life by hanging at age 41 and my sister made the grisly discovery in the garage when she had returned home from an evening work meeting.He was going through Venus dasa/Saturn antardasha.Venus Mercury Ketu Saturn and the Sun were sitting in Tara 1 Jamna that day.Also Mars Rahu were throwing a 7th house aspect by transit and his natal Mars throwing its 8th house aspect to his natal moon in Pisces…..all very sad.A year or so after his death my sister tracked down relatives from his birth lineage I think his mother had passed a few years earlier from memory but the other relatives said they would have all welcomed him with open arms .

Tara Bala Reading. This is for a family member who was born in February 1947.

Taurus Ascendant

1st House Rahu

3rd House Cancer, Saturn Pushya Nakshatra

7th House Scorpio, Jupiter and Ketu both in Anurada Nakshatra

8th House Sagittarius, Venus in Uttara Ashada

10th House Aquarius, Mars Dhanishta, Sun in Shatabishak, Mercury is in Purva Bhadrapada

11th House Pisces, Moon in Revati

Moon Revati Nakshatra. Revati Nakshatra is ruled by Mercury. Mercury ruled Nakshatra’s are:

1. Aslesha
    2. Jyesta
    3. Revati

Sun, Sun The closest Mercury ruled Nakshatra is Jyesta which is a 7. Vadha Nakshatra shows seperation, loss, unmet desires. You can see this in this his life. The Mars, Mercury, Sun are in his 10th House of Career. One example of this is, after he graduated college he had ambitions to go to dental school however he was not accepted into the school he wanted to attend and life had other plans for him.

Mars, The closest Mercury ruled Nakshatra is Jyesta which is a 6. Sadhak Nakshatra. Perfecting, valuing after overcoming challenges. You can see this in his career as well as his life. He likes a challanges. After his dental school denial he over came this challenge and he found a career in another science that really interested him, Microbiology. He uses Mars in a way that is not the best of uses, he is tough and likes to fight and destroy something even relationships but comes around and find a solution that does not involve a fight.

Mercury, The closest Mercury ruled Nakshatra is Jyesta which is an 8. Maitra Nakshatra. Friendly, helpful, dutiful actions, getting assistance. In his career as a Micro Biologist he and another scientist created a new kind of centrifuge that helped in blood research. He was assisted by the other scientist who was a friend and gained some popularity in the Micro Biology world in the 1970s for their invention. Even though Mars and Mercury are not in close conjunction you can see it here Mars using action and Mercury using knowledge to create an invention.

Jupiter Ketu, Both are in the same Nakshatra of Anuradha. The closest Mercury ruled Nakshatra is Aslesha which is a  9. Parama Maitra Nakshatra. Best or highest, like Maitra but even more. Jupiter rules the 8th and 11th House of Ambitions. He is really a Jupiter type of person and one who is very knowledgeable and teacher like with his friends and collogues but he with his family he is THE AUSTRIAN conservative when dealing with the family and politics. Austria is culturally a conservative society different from the United States or an American point of view. He is the head of the household and lets it be known. What is also very interesting about him is he is a scientist but with a very open mind in things such as religion, an interest in the supernatural, interest in psychic abilities which some people do possess in our family, and just open mindedness toward various subjects. He always had a great interest in blood and loved working as a microbiologist in blood banks. Also a funny story about him, when the movie Silence of The  Lambs came out he looked so much like Anthony Hopkins from the movie and was so fond of working with blood his collogues, especially women collogues would jokingly call him Hannibal Lecter. He seemed to enjoy that title for the time.

Venus The closest Mercury ruled Nakshatra is Jyesta. Venus is a 4 which is Kshema Nakshatra. Security, property, home, well being and peace. Venus rules the 1sth and 6th houses and is in the 8th House. He has a kind of Jupiter 8th House kind of personality and also works very hard in a job which is also a service to humanity  and works with substances that would make anyone not feel good being around for a long period of time. He has had a secure life even from his childhood and he grew up in wealthy but not rich family. It was a very happy household he grew up in. He is very mysterious with his finances he seems to be very frugal but he bought his homes with cash and he also has different kind of investments but never talks about them with the family. He also likes his peace at home. He only likes to go out when need be and when he does it on hikes or outings with the family.

Saturn, The closest Mercury ruled Nakshatra is Revati which is a 9. Parama Mitra Nakshatra. Best or highest, like Maitra but even more. Saturn is the father of time and hard work. He believes in working hard in an amount of time to succeed. He lets other family members know that you only have so much time or it will pass you by.

Rahu, The closest Mercury ruled Nakshatra is Revati which is a 5. Averted, missed, unfulfilled and looking for more. Rahu is in the first house it is exalted in Taurus here. He does have a personality that seems to have missed somethings in life, especailly when he talks about some opportunities but he has also averted problems in his life as well.

In January he has just started his Jupiter Dasha. I want to use this to see how some of the planetary relationships might play out during this period. Jupiter Dasha is the following.

1. Ju/Ju
    2. Ju/Sa
    3. Ju/Me
    4. Ju/Ke
    5. Ju/Su
    6. Ju/Mo
    7. Ju/Ma
    8. Ju/Ra

I am not going to go through all the Antra Dashas but just one in particular that caught my eye when looking at his cart. Ju/Sa especailly Ju/Sa/Ke.

Ju/Sa Dates 3/15/2024 to 9/27/2026  and Ju/Sa/Ke 12/18/2024 to 2/9/2025. This will be an important time period for him. Jupiter Saturn  Ketu relationship. Jupiter and Ketu are conjunct in Anuradha Nakshatra. This Nakshatra is ruled by Saturn. Saturn is also in Pushya Nakshatra also ruled by Saturn. In Tara Bala, Jupiter, Ketu, and Saturn are in a Nakshatra ruled by Saturn.  The relationship between Jupiter Saturn and Ketu is a 1. Ideas and beginnings, but self absorbed. This Dasha time period will be about new beginnings but with the 8th and 11th house ruler it could be of difficult transformations the could lead to new ambitions.  He should watch and not over react when problems arise especially in a selfish manner as he does sometimes. Saturn is in the 3rd House of syblings and could have to do with his younger sister as well. Ketu could also bring up things that are hidden deeply at this time. As my understading of Astrology expands, it really will be interesting to see how this Dasha period will turn out. Lets see.

I hope this was the correct way of doing Tara Bala. Thanks again

Francis Karl Gurtlinger

Sam
    Participant

This is a Tara Bala analysis for a college friend of mine and former co-worker too. She’s a Scorpio Ascendant with the Moon in the 12th house, the Libra side of Vishaka.

Vishaka is the bridge between Libra and Scorpio, where a person starts to become selective about the relationships they form. The Libran tendency to accommodate now needs a higher purpose. And this individual can often be really concerned about the “ambitions” of her friends, and whether or not they’re following a long term plan.

The Sun is in Anuradha, the second tara, and it’s the ruler of the 10th house in the 1st. So she’s able to get a lot of enjoyment from growing her career and fulfilling other important responsibilities. Furthermore, these things are a factor of self knowledge. The tithi is Amavasya, showing a strong bond between the mind and the soul, at the price of a great emotional sensitivity. However, because the Moon is in the 12th house, this is something she tends to hide.

Mars is in Pushya, the second tara and it’s the ruler of the 1st and 6th in the 9th. So her identity as a fighter and problem solver is in the place of principles, belief systems, and teachers. And the second tara means that from an emotional standpoint she’s going to have reasons to enjoy and accept this part of life, even as it can be a source of emotional triggering due to the debilitation.

Mercury is retrograding in Anuradha, also the second tara and it’s the ruler of the 8th and 11th in the 1st. Normally, Mercury doesn’t like to be in water signs, but its rulership of the 8th house harmonizes with the themes of Scorpio. She’s very intelligent and perceptive about peoples hidden motives—sometimes too suspicious. The probing nature of Scorpio is being fulfilled, as she’s in school to be a surgeon, and enjoys learning and studying. This shows how the second tara can turn a planet into a source of wealth.

Jupiter is in Hasta nakshatra, the seventh tara and is the ruler of the 2nd and 5th in the 11th. This is a double dhanu yoga. Hasta can either be the fist that grabs wealth or it can be the open hand of giving. She’s not rich and I don’t think she’s motivated by money. But she has a lot of faith in her own ambition and used to run her own charity in her ancestral country. The tara bala suggests that her generosity is motivated by a feeling of separation from her homeland. The desire remains unfulfilled—the charity only lasted a couple of years.

Venus is in the Purva Ashadha, the fifth tara, and it’s the ruler of the 7th and 12th in the 2nd house. Venus can be inherently conflicting for Scorpios because relationships threaten their need for independence and depth. It’s self activating in Purva Ashadha where her partners may evoke Sagittarian themes like devotion, optimism, and a philosophical outlook. I think she appreciates these things from a distance. But pursuing them for herself may lead her to feel like something is missing as shown by its being in a Pratyak nakshatra.

Saturn is in Shravana nakshatra, the 7th tara, and is the ruler of the 3rd and 4th in the 3rd house. The 7th tara is considered a difficult tara. She’s very capable of fulfilling her desires and she’s very close to her siblings. It seems to me like Saturn’s dignity and its aspect on the Moon allow her to intuitively use its energy in the right way. That doesn’t mean she doesn’t have the pressure of Saturn and awareness of loss in her heart, and the 7th tara suggests that these feelings come with a sense of separation or loss.

Nakshatra of Natal Moon is Ashlesha. Ashlesha is ruled by Mercury
    Sister nakshatras include Jyestha and Revati
     Sun in Rohini ruled by the Moon & Ketu in Uttara Phalguni – Tara #4 Kshema nakshatra concerns security, home, well-being and peace
     Mercury in Mrgashira ruled by Mars – Tara # 6 Sadhaka Nakshatra concerns perfecting after overcoming challenges
     Mars in Pushya ruled by Saturn & Saturn in Pushya ruled by Saturn and Ra in Uttara Bhadra ruled by Saturn – Tara # 9 Parama Maitra nakshatra concerns the best or highest
     Jupiter in Swati ruled by Rahu– Tara # 7 Vadha nakshatra concerns separation and loss and unmet desires
     Venus in Ashwini in 12th house ruled by Ketu – Tara # 2 Sampat Nakshatra concerns enjoyment, wealth and receptivity

Sun in Rohini ruled by the Moon & Ketu in Uttara Phalguni – Tara #4 Kshema nakshatra concerns security, home, well-being and peace
    Kshema nakshatra concerns security, home, well-being and peace and this is well-positioned in Earthly Taurus her ascendant giving power to these needs of the individual and an innate potential to create these needs. This earthly energy comes as second nature to this individual as she shows past life experience with it with Ketu in Virgo, the sign of responsibility and service. The Sun rules 4th house of deepest emotional and feeling state, the Mother, peace and property and it shows that her confidence comes when she is in a place of security, in a safe and comfortable space. This lady is a home-bird and is happiest surrounded by home comforts and cooking for others.
    Mercury in Mrgashira ruled by Mars – Tara # 6 Sadhaka Nakshatra concerns perfecting after overcoming challenges.
    Sadhaka Nakshatra concerns perfecting after overcoming challenges. Placed in Gemini in the 2nd house of values, self-expression and income, security and childhood. Challenges in these areas are studied and discussed or communicated and ruminated upon until resolved and diffused. Talk therapy is of great value to resolve emotional triggers for this individual. Her 5th house is also ruled by Mercury and shows her innate ability to express herself through her creativity. She is a wonderfully creative individual and find creative expression very therapeutic following stressful periods. Ke in Virgo shows past life experience with this.
    Mars in Pushya ruled by Saturn & Saturn in Pushya ruled by Saturn and Ra in Uttara Bhadra ruled by Saturn – Tara # 9 Parama Maitra nakshatra concerns the best or highest
    Parama Maitra nakshatra concerns the best or highest, though Mars is debilitated in Cancer, which is clearly demonstrated by conflicted relationship with brother and falling out with friends and lack of vitality and focus. Though the basic structure of Mars which is a need to do what is right and the childlike innocence remains intact. The fight may be internalised. Mars rules the 7th house of relationships and the 12th house of loss, sleep, liberation. She frequently has trouble sleeping. This may show as challenges in relationship or choice of partner (Scorpio may not reflect the stability Taurus needs for peace) and she can take people at their word despite the potential for Scorpio to not tell the truth.
    The Moon is not comfortable around the coldness of Saturn. Saturn rules pushya and shows the commitment to nurture and take care of loved ones. It also shows a propensity towards stress which can become overwhelming at times. Saturn rules the 9th and 10th houses and show potential for devotion and high focus on career perhaps caring for others.
    Parama Maitra nakshatra also falls on Rahu in the 11th house of ambition in Pisces in U Bhadra, an auspicious sign ruled by Saturn showing a committed and devotional ambition to move away from the material World and utilising the inherent creative talents to do that. This shows that there is a highly ambitious individual with big dreams and ideas.
    Jupiter in Swati ruled by Rahu– Tara # 7 Vadha nakshatra concerns separation and loss and unmet desires
    Vadha nakshatra concerns separation and loss and unmet desires in the 6th house of hidden enemies, service, illness and debt. Jupiter rules the 8th house of transformation showing an ability to transform through life’s challenges and in the 11th house of highest aspirations which may change based on the losses experienced during life. Indeed, she has the ability to review and revise her objectives based on her experiences be they good or bad and that ability to flow with wisdom is very strong. Swati is the nakshatra that concerns material desires and this may be an area that is challenging in that no long-term satisfaction can be gained from life’s material pleasures and the move towards personal evolution beckons.
    Venus in Ashwini in 12th house ruled by Ketu – Tara # 2 Sampat Nakshatra concerns enjoyment, wealth and receptivity
    Sampat Nakshatra concerns enjoyment, wealth and receptivity. Venus is in the 12th house of loss, liberation, sleep, the unconscious mind. Venus, the planet of creativity, comfort, diplomacy rules the 1st house of dharma and the self and the 6th house of service, hidden enemies, debt and service. This may show that the individual may release the trappings of the material life which come easily in favour of forging a new path in solitude and the liberation that it brings.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
(c) 2016 - forever - Vedic Art and Science Inc.