~ Vedic Astrology Level 2 Certification
1. Bachelor of Arts in Vedic Astrology through AAVAS.
2. Endorsed to do Readings by the AAVAS.
3. Opportunity for a paid teaching (or other) position through the AAVAS.
4. Focused on You as an Astrological Counselor and Teacher of this Approach
~ Deeper Dive / Practice With the Material from Level 1
1. Ripening of Karmas
2. Harmonic Charts
3. Additional Yogas and Methods (Moon Yogas, Panchanga, Avasthas, Nak. Approaches)
~ Different Lesson / Homework Models
1. Traditional video w/ homework (like level 1)
2. Audio or video homework
3. Study group model
~ Focus on Doing Different Kinds of Consultations
3. Varshaphal (Annual)
4. The ones I offer in my practice
~ Use of Many Reading and Teaching Templates
1. Develop many templates that you can use for readings.
~ Private Mentoring From Me Available (If Desired)
1. for Astrology knowledge
2. for Astrology practice
3. for Setting up Business
OVERVIEW OF THE LEVEL 2 MATERIAL
Integration of Level 1
1. Powerful Chart reading templates
2. Applied to specialized readings (Relationships, Career, others)
1 How to integrate Rasi and Harmonics
2 The all important “Ratio of effects”
1. Planets before, with and after the Moon showing the psychological process
2. Planet sin angles from the Moon showing emotional support.
1 The 5 components of the Panchanga (Vara, Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karana)
3 Briefly explain how the Nitya Yoga is calculated?
Tithis (Lunar Phases)
1 Five types of tithis and Deities
2 The 3 difficult tithis that should be avoided
1 What are the 3 difficult Taras?
2 Which is the most auspicious Tara?
1 What does the “Synastry” show specifically
2 What does the “Vedic approach” show specifically, that is different than the synastry
1. The 5 types of Avasthas and aha they mean
2. How to use the Avasthas correctly
Tajika Astrology (Deeper transit work)
1 What is and esarapha and ithalsala yoga?
2. The correct orbs for separating and appleying aspects
Varshaphal (Annual Chart Reading)
1. Lords of the Year (Varsha Pati)
2. Muntha (Progressed ascendants) in Annual charts
1. Rasi aspects
2. Chara (movable) Karakas and their use
|Chart Reading Template||00:00:00|
|Short Reading Template||00:00:00|
|Short Reading Template 2||00:00:00|
|Transits in Readings 1||00:00:00|
|Transits in Readings 2||00:00:00|
|Setting Up a Business|
|Business Practices 1||00:00:00|
|Business Practices 2||00:00:00|
|Harmonic Charts 1||00:00:00|
|Harmonic Charts 2||00:00:00|
|Moon Based Astrology|
|Moon Yogas 1||00:00:00|
|Tara Bala 1||00:00:00|
|Tara Bala 2||00:00:00|
|Relationship Astrology 1||00:00:00|
|Relationship Astrology 2||00:00:00|
|Additional Techniques (Overview)|
|Shad Bala – Vimshopaka Overview||00:00:00|
|4 Different Birthdays||00:00:00|
|Other Systems - Tajika Varshaphal Jaimini|
|Tajika Varshaphal 1||00:00:00|
|Tajika Varshaphal 2||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.