Exam

Back to course
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

hamilton.yoga
    Participant

Hello,

I am checking in to see about exam results. Just want to make sure everything was received and is in process. Thanks.

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Laura,

Try putting your request in using the SUPPORT button in the dark blue ribbon at the top of the website. Have you checked first for it in your spam mail folder for confirmation it was received? As far as I understand people were notified, missed that notification and then found it in their spam folder.

Onwards and Upwards – CoVianna

hamilton.yoga
    Participant

Thank you Covianna. Sam replied very quickly. I am now just awaiting the certificate.

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hey  Laura,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hamilton.yoga
    Participant

Thank you Covianna 🙂

My apologies for being an absent student. My life is too busy. I have been studying too, just couldn’t extrovert my energy in this way.

Many thanks, Laura

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

To all the Level 2 students who took the exam and passed:

Congratulations to each and every one of you! Well done on your efforts and I wish each of you enlightening experiences with your Jyotish endeavours and may you each support others to a deeper understanding of themselves and to realise opportunities to express the higher natures of the planetary energies expressing within them. And of course, I wish that for you too.

Hi CoVianna
    I was never informed about the Level 2 exam results but on 1/28 I got this mail from Sam:

Sam: Franz, did I let you know that you passed?

My reply email: <span style=”color: #222222; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;”>Thank you for your email. </span>
    <div dir=”auto” style=”color: #222222; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: small;”>I have not received any email from you on the results of level 2 exam and was wondering how I did</div>
    I never received a conformation email about the results or diploma nor any kind of reply after that. What can I do to receive my diploma from the Level 2 exam?

Have a great day,

Franz.

Hi CoVianna
    I was never informed about the Level 2 exam results but on 1/28 I got this mail from Sam:

Sam: Franz, did I let you know that you passed?

My reply email: Thank you for your email.

I have not received any email from you on the results of level 2 exam and was wondering how I did
    I never received a conformation email about the results or diploma nor any kind of reply after that. What can I do to receive my diploma from the Level 2 exam?

Have a great day,

Franz.

Dina
    Participant

Hello Sam and CoVianna!

Hope you are both well?

I was wondering whether there would be a summer exam this year, and if so, are the dates known yet? I have a couple of weekends away coming up so wanted to make sure I plan the revisions etc. around the dates I am away.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards,
    Dina

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hello Dina,
    Thank you, I am in excellent health and enjoying dancing in Salsa class for up to three hours most Friday nights. Life is a whole lot of fun.

It might be best to put this request regarding a summer exam to Sam via the SUPPORT button.

I trust all is well in your world and Jyotish is becoming more and more a part of your life. I so enjoyed your homework submissions.

sadasiva
    Keymaster

If you have been in the Level 2 certification course for at least 6 months, then please register for the Level 2 exam.

The certification course exam is July 7-9, 2023 

• You have 3 days to answer 100 questions.
    • You can use all of your class materials

Talk soon,
    Sam

Dina
    Participant

Thank you, Sam and CoVianna for your responses! I have registered for the July exam now – much appreciated.

Great to hear about your dancing lessons, CoVianna, and that you are keeping well and having fun! 🙂 Sounds amazing! All is well here too. My day job has been pretty hectic, which can get in the way of Jyotish unfortunately. But I am looking forward to the usual summer slowdown. This should give me a chance to explore some of the deep dive courses, which Sam taught recently, and then to put the new techniques/ideas into practice.

All the best,
    Dina

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

To all the students taking their exam this weekend:

I wish each one of you every success and, know, that you can do this. May each of you make a difference in peoples’ lives by bringing the light of Jyotish to their lives.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
(c) 2016 - forever - Vedic Art and Science Inc.