Drop box ?

Back to course
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Judith Flick
    Participant

Hi I am having trouble finding theĀ  shared dropbox to up load homework .I have never used it before

could i have some help

thanks judith

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Judith,

Welcome to the Level 2 Vedic Astrology Certification Course. I will be giving students feedback on their recorded homework in the DropBox. For written Homework submissions, scroll through the Forum Topics to find the Forum specifically for that Class Homework and write in there.

To access DropBox:

Firstly, Sadasiva has instructions within the Forum Topic “Forum Readings and Using Dropbox”. Secondly, you access the DropBox from the Homework section in the first class. Within the text in red letters and underlined are the words “Shared DropBox folder”. Click that and it will take you into the folder. It is labeled 2020, but don’t mind that, just post your recording in there.

I will be checking regularly for students’ recordings and posting feedback for each of you in the Forum Topic “Doing Readings Questions and Discussions”.

I wish you every success here with your studies Judith and congratulations on your Level 1 Certification! I look forward to giving you feedback on your recordings šŸ™‚

Onwards and Upwards – CoVianna

Judith Flick
    Participant

Hi CoVianna,

I could not see anything that said 2020 but i upload the file could you let me know if it has been received

thanks judith

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Judith,

No, it’s not showing up in the dropbox list as yet. I will check in again a little later.

Judith Flick
    Participant

Hi CoVianna,

when I click on the link in homework it just goes to my Dropbox homepage and says the 2020 Vedic astrology does not exist.So i am not sure what to do.

thanks judith

Hi CoVianna,

This is Franz, I am having a little trouble with drop box. I downloaded the recording into my drop box app. When I click on the link and opens in my dorp box. There is a message in Red stating that theĀ  The folder ‘/2020 – Level 2 Recordings’ doesn’t exist. Do I need to create the folder and download my recording to the folder? It seems a similar issue to the above thread.

Have a great day,

Franz

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Franz,

Can you go to the SUPPORT button within the blue ribbon at the top of the web page. Open up a ticket and put in your issue. A folder for 2022 needs to be created by Sadasiva. I’ve been checking in regularly waiting for students to upload their homework.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
(c) 2016 - forever - Vedic Art and Science Inc.