Reply To: Welcome to the Level 2 Course – Introduce Yourself

Back to course

Dina
Participant

Hello CoVianna and fellow students! I recently signed up for Level 2 course after completing my Level 1 certification, and I am really excited to be here so thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Dina Gower. I live in England but I am originally from Baku, Azerbaijan. My family was forced to leave Baku when I was really young because of the ethnic cleansing in the early 1990s. It was a harrowing experience but it taught me at a young age much about dealing with unexpected changes/8th house things and finding the silver lining in every situation. I am a Leo rising and I still remember the lightbulb moment when I heard Sam talk about the nature of Jupiter for Leos, and the way Leos view even the most difficult transformations as inspirational and creative experiences. Case in point: I am actually writing a book about the ethnic conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia from a point of view of a child.

I work in London as a Director of IT Projects and Programmes for a well-known global newsmedia company, so I use weekends and evenings to study. Vedic Astrology is my passion. I discovered it about five years ago, but it took me a while to find a teacher that I really connected with and to go deeper with the studies. I feel truly fortunate to have found Sam’s teachings and to be here. I love the sense of meaning and purpose, and the deeper understanding of life that studying Jyotisha gives me. Sam’s thorough, systematic and holistic approach really won me over. I learned more from Sam in the first month of the Level 1 course than I did in the previous 4 years of “snacking” on various other YouTube videos. I could go on about this for hours, but I am sure other people here feel the same way. 🙂

I look forward to seeing you on the conference calls and to continuing this journey together.

All the best!

Dina

(c) 2016 - forever - Vedic Art and Science Inc.