1. In the chart of Arnold Schwarzenegger, find the Raja Yogas.. describe what they mean briefly.
2. In the chart of Ben Franklin, find the Raja Yogas.. describe what they mean briefly.
– Ju (10th) in 5th. Career is through creative arts ie acting/body building.
– Ju (7th) in 5th. Creativity is oriented towards other people, wants to project his creative works to others.
– Me (1st) in 1st. He is a strong personality, intelligent and has good communication skills. Likes to try out new things and is not averse to risk.
– Me (4th) in 1st. His emotional state has a big impact in defining him, mother could have been a big influence. Family is important to him and is quite attached to them.
– Sa (10th) in 1st. Life orientation is all about hardwork, has the grit to work for a prolonged time on a task.
– JuR (9th) in 4th. Has a hard time with his beliefs and it creates a confused state on his philosophical outlook.
– Ma (1st) in 9th. Has a strong belief in his own philosophy and is unafraid to put it forward and fight for it.
– Ve (7th) in 9th. Has a charming way to attract people towards his ideas/beliefs.
– Su (5th) in 10th. His creativity is oriented towards his career. Projects his charisma and enthusiasm into his career. Generally his creative pursuits are for the benefit of the masses.
– Ma (1st) and Ve (7th) in 9th. Oriented towards assisting others through his unique and strong ideas/beliefs.