The Vedic Astrology Aspects Course is the first in the upcoming Series – “Predictive Essentials of Vedic Astrology“ coming in 2016.
“Vedic Astrology Aspects” Course Details:
For something so commonly discussed, “Aspects” are certainly misapplied – and usually not very well understood. I may be as much to blame as other astrologers in this by the way, because they are complicated.
In this upcoming course I’m going to reveal the hidden secrets in Brihat Parashara Hora Sastra that allows you to make amazing predictions and pull them from one of the most obvious parts of the astrology chart: Aspects.
I will describe the different types of aspects, Rasi Aspects and Planetary Aspects (Graha drishti), and how to apply each of them. It is important to know how they are calculated – and how that shows exactly how to use them. That includes both in the birth chart and in the sky.
Fixed Karma and Freewill / Fluid Karma
These two main aspect types are very different and referred to fixed karma, as well as the karma’s we are working through.
I’ve been working with these techniques for years in my private practice, but I am just now teaching them to students like you – from all over the world. I have trained more than 120 level I graduates over the last couple of years in my certification program, and even they have not learned these methods – yet.
Impossible to Find
It is almost impossible to find authoritative, Scripture-based teachings on astrological aspects. In fact, I have not ever seen a course on this subject, at least not taught so comprehensively.
For example, In this course you will learn:
- The different types of aspects, what they mean and when to use them
- How to calculate Aspects, and how those calculations shows why they work the way they do
- Applying Aspects in natal charts
- Applying Aspects in transit to each other
- Applying Aspects in transit to the natal chart
- The relationship of Aspects to the dasa cycles and timing
- The precise methods that show when the karma’s from Aspects ripen
- Many, many case studies to affirm practically what is discussed in the abstract
- HOT!! – One Way Aspects (remarkably I have never heard another astrologer discuss this, yet the effects are so obvious).
- HOT!! –Aspects of the Nodes (For some reason many astrologers also really get this wrong).
Doing it Right
Being able to analyze aspects correctly is hard to overstate. It is one of the most important tools in your arsenal when you do it right. But sadly, very few astrologers I know are able to interpret / distinguish between the interpretations between Rasi aspects and planetary aspects. I have also been reluctant to teach these things without proper research – Until now.
So often I am asked “how can you tell the difference between karma’s/tendencies that are hardwired, and those that we are working through”. I discovered the hidden connections between our fixed and fluid karma is by examining and researching planetary and Rasi aspects.
Passionate About This
I feel really passionate about bringing this teaching out now, because for years I have wrestled with the real difference between these aspects. Also, I’m very passionate about being precise in measuring the effects of karma’s both through the dasa cycle and as the planets move through the sky and aspect positions in the natal chart.
You Will Learn and Must Know:
- Fixed Karma and tendencies in the birth chart shown by the Rasi Aspects
- Fluid Karma’s – we are working through in the birth chart shown by the Planetary Aspects
- Fixed anger is seen and spread in our mind, and how that is different from the “process” of working through our anger.
- Fixed fear is seen and spread in our mind, and how that is different from the “process” of working through our fear.
“One-way aspects” – and the planets exerting their full influence.
Anger to discipline – The hidden specifics behind Mars aspects – the difference between the 4th house aspect of Mars and the 8th House aspect of Mars
The Power of Determination – and the difference between the 3rd house and the 10th house Saturn aspects.
Sharing Grace – and the difference between the 5th house and the 9th house aspect of Jupiter.
Rahu Aspects – Yes or No? You must understand when, how and why the nodes cast aspects.
Birth Chart Factors and Aspects – How to see the truth of exactly how much impact the aspect has on your predictions.
Aspects by Transit – Using aspects by transit to make “dead-on” predictions.
Your “Vedic Astrology Aspects” Course Includes:
- Aspects Overview – Types of Aspects, how and when to use them
- Rashi Aspects in more depth
- Rashi Aspects in practice – Fixed character traits of each planet
- Planetary Aspects in more depth
- Planetary Aspects in practice – Character development of each planet / one-way aspects
- Aspects and Dasas – The timing of Karma’s influenced by Aspects
- Aspects by transit – karmas ripening and being triggered.
- Case Studies – See these principles activated in actual charts.
- Each class is 1-1.5 hours long.
- In addition you have unlimited access to me an each other through the online forum.
- Also, there will be several conference calls of 2 hours each.
|Rasi Aspect Class||00:00:00|
|Yogas and Aspects|
|Yogas and Aspects||00:00:00|
|Case Studies I|
|Case Studies 1||00:00:00|
|Case Studies II|
|Case Studies II||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.