Spiritual Secrets of Vedic Astrology
- End destructive blowups forever. Really! Turning on this secret whitch could be the most important lesson you ever learn.
- Why pursuing “happiness” is THE cause of UNhappiness and what to do instead.
- Why a spiritually rewarding career is so elusive. Why is it so hard to succeed in the career of your dreams? HINT: It is a spiritual crisis – and I have overcome this one in my life.
- Stress, fear and worry in an uncertain world. This sadness (and even depression) is your greatest friend, if you have the insight into its hidden magic.
- The hardest spiritual challenge we ALL face. This is seconod to none. I will focus A LOT on this problem in the first class. It is not what you think. Here is a HINT: T _ _ – _ _ D _ L _ – _ _ _ H
- The “Scuba diver” analogy, and how to manage your out of control emotional needs and attachments.
- Connecting Matter, Spirit and Time. Quantum Physics, Vedic astrology and Kashmir Shaivism all share the same principles but toward a different goal.
:: Spiritual Secrets of Vedic Astrology :: The most important part of your astrology understanding has very little to do with your understanding of planets signs and houses. It has to do with your understanding about life – how it is formed, where it comes from, where it is going, etc. Your Suffering – A Crazy Story Once there was a man who saw his neighbor in the middle of the street crawling around on his knees looking for something. So the man said to his neighbor “what are you looking for”. The neighbor said to the man “after I came home from the grocery store a few hours ago, I lost my keys”. The man said to the neighbor, “if you lost your keys after returning home, then wouldn’t they be in your house?” The neighbor said to the man “yes, probably”. Confused and bewildered, the man then said to his neighbor, “then why are you crawling around in the hot sun, on the ground looking for them”? The neighbor said to the man, “because the light is so much better out here!”. Only 1 Problem and Only 1 Solution We are all very much like the man in the story, looking for his keys OUTSIDE, in the wrong place, because he thinks there’s “more light there”. Like this man in the story, we actually know that the real key to unlocking life’s power, beauty and joy lies deep inside, in our own house. But our house is dark and neglected and confusing. So we pretend that we have forgotten the truth and go on engaged in fruitless external activity. This is the only problem you have. You have forgotten your true nature. “To be more precise, you have forgotten that you have forgotten your true nature”. So, what is the solution? That is easy. First, you need to wake up to the reality of what I am describing. Deep inside you know that you don’t understandthe deepest mysteries in life, and therefore do not know yourself. You have beliefs about it, believing that your “soul is immortal”, etc. But how does it work? Why did you incarnate? Why have you forgotten these truths? If you are really “a soul”, the why does your whole existence revolve around your body and emotions? The Truth is Out There If you don’t understand the true nature of yourself, don’t worry, the spiritual traditions of India have paths, philosophies and structures that guide you back home and tell you what to do once you arrive. In this course that I’m going to be teaching, I will unravel those spiritual structures and systems that illuminate that path back to your home, where you have lost the keys to happiness, joy and power. I will also connect these principles with Vedic astrology, and all of the important chart factors and dynamics that you need to understand. This will not only add depth to your astrological studies, but it will add depth to your life. This is the true nature of astrology anyway. It is called “Jyotish”, the science of light, for a reason. :: “Spiritual Secrets” Course Specifics :: In this course I will describe some of the most esoteric concepts mankind has ever devised – and how these esoteric principles are crucial to your understanding astrology and life. This course will revolve around these key concepts. Shiva / Shakti State – related to the pure Tattwas and has to do with the “non-dual” unified state of consciousness. Pre-Birth State – related to Maya and illusion – where our conneciton to oneness interacts with Maya due to our Karma. Dual State with mind and qualities – From the suble realm of Karma and Maya our mind and body for and incarnate. Astrological connection to these spiritual structures – These spiritual principles become specific forces of karma once we start to examine the astrological principles.
- Class 1 Video, Audio and Manuals 00:00:00
- Class 2 Video, Audio and Manuals 00:00:00
- Class 3 Video, Audio and Manuals 00:00:00