We are all blind on this earth. We come from the light, yet we struggle in darkness. The specifics of that darkness is shown in astrology, and takes the form of what we call “karma”. That karma shows the imprint of your actions taken during your past lives. It creates your attachments and tendencies in this lifetime. Modern psychology uses terminology such as “shadow”, “blind spots”, “projections”, etc. to identify how that karma feels to us. Every consultation I do and every chart I look at is nothing but a collection of these Karmic/psychological tendencies. We can see all of our inner conflicts and greatest glories from the chart as well. Polarizing Extremes = Pain and Attachment Nothing reveals your true nature more than the extremes in life. Those extremes are played out in many different ways. Oppositions and and other type of polarities in our personality are explained by astrology. We are learning to evolve beyond this pain and attachment. You will learn:
- The deepest and most confusing blind spots for each of the 12 zodiac signs.
- Planetary opposites and how they express and reveal the light and shadow from each other. Mars/Venus, Jupiter/Mercury, Sun and Moon/Saturn or all opposites.
- Relationship entanglements and how they reveal our projections and blind spots - seen astrologically.
- Opposition aspects and how every planetary opposition reveals a specific blind spot, relative to which planet is opposing it. We will go over every possible planetary opposition!
- Dignity’s of planets, especially exalted and debilitated planets, in their role in blind spots and shadowy images/ projections.
- The nodal axis, what it reveals and conceals, based on planet it joins and the sign/House axis it occupies. I will explain all of this. Especially important is delineating the sign axis from the house axis.
- Mindsets and strategies for greater compassion with yourself and others about these blind spots. Now it is tempting to label others as narcissists, crazy, slutty, etc. - and make matters worse. As astrologers, we are examining people’s karma. These are all tendencies people have, and we all have every negative tendency! As astrologers we are in a great position to understand and bring wisdom into these charged accusations that our clients make against others, etc. We will examine the motivations of the ego and "confront the accuser" (the one labeling the other).
- Other important astrological factors that lead to confusing blind spots, as well as shame, rage, and the other toxic entanglements we see. Much of this toxic enrichment does not come from the classical oppositions, it comes from other sources, which shows why there is so much blindness, confusion, guilt, shame, hostility, sadomasochistic tendencies and even murderous rage.
- A lot more.
- Bonus Courses 00:00:00
- Day 1 00:00:00
- Day 2 00:00:00
- Q&A Saturday 00:00:00