1. STHANA BALA – This is the positional strength of a planet.
2. DIG BALA – Directional strength based on residence in an angle.
3. KALA BALA – It is strength of time. It consists of different factors:
4. CHESTA BALA – Planets which are relatively slow (among them retrograde planets) get a high Chesta Bala value.
5. NAISARGIKA BALA – Strength based on natural brightness.
6. DRIK BALA – Drik Bala is called aspect strength – gives a reward based on benefic aspects and detriment for malefic aspects.
7. TOTAL SHADBALA – The points are added up and quantized.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- To recognize the posture of every planet and how well it “stands up” to many forms of pressure. This often shows how anger and frustration can become strength and discipline.
- How the stance of Venus shows a natural state of “feeling valued” when we interact and compromise with others. This is important in our sexual life, married life and business life.
- Finding a great teacher or guru and “stance of Jupiter”.
- The “inner force” of retrograde planets and how they lead us astray and back to the source.
- The science of aspectual strength and how to measure multiple aspects and measure their affects.
- How aspects to planets affect work, relationships and other life events.
- How to interpret the “Directional strength” of each planet and each angle. This will show you if the planet leads you where you want to go or leads you astray.
- The “planetary war” calculations and what they mean. These have been debated for centuries. I will show you how and why I use the system I use.
- The important astronomy that you must know in order to do astrology correctly. It also will prove to you once and for all that Vedic astrology is CLEARLY a sidereal based system.
- So much more