I have a few important questions for you
- Have you been trying to understand Vedic astrology, and other ancient teachings – but gets stuck with many of the “Indian/Eastern concepts and words”, and what they really mean?
- Have you been studying Vedic astrology for a while, and notice how different teachers contradict each other, and would like to know how to decide who is speaking from authority, and textual references, and who is not?
- Would you like to know exactly which Vedic astrology texts to focus on,. and why – or you don’t know where to start?
- Have you tried to read the ancient texts before, but are quickly confused by archaic references to things like “elephants, snakebites, boils and lesions, leprosy” and other opaque ideas?
- Are you confused about the zodiac debate now happening in astrology, and would like to understand the issues, by looking at the texts themselves?
- Would you like to know the shocking difference between texts from India and texts from Greece and the West? In many ways, this different perspective is the most important source of confusion.
- Would you like to. know the latest, cutting edge research, happening now in Vedic astrology? It is overturning a lot of the previous misconceptions about the migration of astrology from the west to the east, etc.
- Would you like to clearly understand the difference between objective, scientific analysis – and fanatical bias? It’s very important, especially in this day and age, to be able to see when teachers are conflating information in fanatical ways. It is very clear to see how they do it – and be on the lookout for it.
- Would you like to knowe how scientists and historians piece together scraps of data and draw obvious conclusions from it. This is so important when trying to understand which texts and history to follow and when.
- Video, Audio and manual 00:00:00
- Video, Audio and Manual 00:00:00
- Audio, Video and Manual 00:00:00