In the Next Generation of Vedic Astrology Conference You Will Learn:
- How to bust through the confusing interpretations of others and know yourself in greater clarity. Knowing This brings relief , so you can relax and stop worrying about whether or not you're wasting your life.
- What chart factors show how you lose yourself in your work, in duties to others, like children. You can spend decades living someone else's life, and many do.
- How to feel good in relationships and with the agreements you make . Not just romantic agreements, but with all adults. This brings greater self confidence , prosperity and benefit in your job.
- The difference between conditional and unconditional love. This is one of the most important distinctions you will ever make in your life , and affects all relationships with others.
- How to make friends with your “inner man” and “inner woman”. This is important for both sexes.
- How to live in alignment with the cosmic cycles , as planets move through the Sky. Whether You know it or not, they are determining everything, including your path to higher wisdom.
- How to be aligned every day, every month, every year, etc. we're going to examine these shifts from every angle possible. You can never manage life’s pressures and opportunities until you understand these cycles.
- How to develop your psychic gifts and tap into the world beyond the senses and the mind/body matrix. Knowing this allows you to transcend the heaviness and density of life on earth.
- How to manage your obsessions and those things that constantly eclipse your mind and heart. Although there's a lot of confusion there, there's also enormous redemption and wisdom.
- A lot more!
- Alexis Cox – Walking Your True Path 00:00:00
- Malini Iyer – Relationships: The least integrated aspect of Self 00:00:00
- Casey Scott – New Moon’s Resolutions and the Divine Personal Cycle. 00:00:00
- Elise De Villiers – Divine Timing and Transits 00:00:00
- Alix Claman – Your Psychic Gifts & the Nodes 00:00:00
- Sam and Full Faculty – Healing methods and Spiritual practices 00:00:00