Spread the love
In 2020 we have some major astrological shifts.
I have outlined several of these shifts below.
- January 24 – Saturn enters Capricorn where he will be for the next couple of years. Committing to the hard work that needs to be done, not just what inspires us
- March 22 – May 4 – Mars exalted in Capricorn showing the capacity to fight for the long-term goal, not just pop-off. Fighting the good fight.
- March 29 – June 29 – Jupiter is in Capricorn where he is Debilitated. A loss of hope and inspiration may be revealed now. It may be hard to remember our teachings.
- * March 29 –May 4 – Mars, Jupiter and Saturn all in Capricorn showing a lot of “Capricorn power” and potential weakness. Saturn and Mars will give strength, but we may lose hope.
- May 10 – Saturn retrograde in Capricorn until 9/28 which shows us reflecting on what we are committed to and making sure the expenditure of energy is worth it.
- May 14 – Jupiter is Retrograde until September 12 showing we are reflecting on our teachings and may challenge our teachers and beliefs.
- June 18 – end of the year – Mars is either in Pisces or Aries. He goes retrograde in Aries, then back into Pisces – these 2 houses and signs will be very important.
- June 21 – Solar Eclipse in Gemini that shows obsession and a deeper promise relative to information and communication.
The Nakshatra is Mrigashira, showing a new and hopeful possibility on this eclipse.
- September 19 – Rahu and Ketu change signs from Gemini/Sagittarius to Taurus/Scorpio. This shows how a more stable and concentrated focus will be influencing the Nodes.
- December 14 Solar eclipse in Scorpio shows an unearthing of emotional darkness and pain and bringing it into the light.
The Nakshatra is Jyeshta that shows the emotional courage to do this work.