Doing Readings Questions & Discussions

Back to course
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 219 total)
  • Author

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

A shout-out to Level 2 students re your recorded homework:

It’s a rare day that I don’t check the Dropbox for offerings – only to be disappointed. I’m here patiently waiting with a smile on my dial, looking forward to being able to support you by giving you feedback on your recorded Homework. So how about it Level 2’s? Make the best of your opportunity here and get some practice in while you can. I’m here to be of service to you.

Onwards and upwards – CoVianna

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Dina,

Here is your recording feedback,

Dina Gower: Hwk 1 – Rasi Chart Reading – Excellent work Dina! Great explanation of the nature of Saturn and an excellent discussion of Saturn as the ruling planet. Your delivery is measured at a very good pace, giving the client time to absorb your well presented information and advice. I love that you are speaking mainly in layman’s language yet staying true to the Vedic Astrology knowledge. Well done on discussing the vipareet raj yoga too. And the discussion on the stellium and the Venus/Mars conjunction. Well done you! I appreciate the time you have put into this homework task and it has paid off. You’ll make an excellent Vedic Astrologer. I look forward to giving you feedback on more homework.

Onwards and Upwards – CoVianna

Dina
    Participant

Thank you so much for taking the time to review and feedback, CoVianna! And thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I really appreciate it! 🙂 I have enjoyed following the template structure and looking at the chart in detail and I look forward to doing the next assignments.

I was super curious about whose chart this was and kept wondering about the specifics of the person’s life vs what I was seeing in the chart, and how true it would ring. Is it an actual person – e.g. a celebrity or someone’s acquaintance?

Kind regards,
    Dina

Dina
    Participant

Hi CoVianna! With your encouragement, I had a go at the 1st assignment so it should be in Dropbox for whenever you have a chance to check it next. 🙂 Look forward to your feedback

Kind regards,
    Dina

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Dina,
    You are welcome to have the feedback, well deserved. I’m always happy to see students have the courage and put in the work to submit a recording. I’m very proud of each of you who do submit their work.

You wrote: “I was super curious about whose chart this was and kept wondering about the specifics of the person’s life vs what I was seeing in the chart, and how true it would ring. Is it an actual person – e.g. a celebrity or someone’s acquaintance?”
    A: Yes Dina it will be a real person’s chart, however, who it is, is not known to me.

sadasiva
    Keymaster

Great job to see Dina and Franz doing readings and moving forward..
    BTW – there are no “Replies awaiting moderation”,.. !
    I am not sure why that has been added to the topic.

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Dina,
    Here is your Homework recording feedback:
    Dina Gower: Hwk 2 – Mini-relationships reading – Another excellent reading Dina – your synthesis is so good and you kept to the Template. Just a couple of practical notes, which are: If you can increase the volume a little bit – I had both volumes up fully and had to lean in to to catch every word. And, secondly, remember to slow down a little as your information is rich and dense, so the client would need a little time to integrate what you are saying.

Keep up your great efforts Dina. I look forward to hearing your next offering.
    Onwards and upwards – CoVianna.

Dina
    Participant

Hi CoVianna! Thank you so much for taking the time to review and for the feedback. Really appreciate it. Super useful and will make sure to do that next time.

Kind regards,
    Dina

Dina
    Participant

Hi CoVianna,
    Hope you are well? I have uploaded Week 3 homework and feel like I should apologise for a croaky and weak voice – I am just recovering from a Covid-induced bronchitis but fortunately finally on the mend now. 🙂 Hope the volume is better this time but if it’s still too quiet, do let me know, and I will look for a way to bump it up.

Kind regards,
    Dina

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hello Dina,
    I’m concerned to hear that you have experienced Covid and Covid-induced Bronchitis. Good to read that you are finally on the mend and hope that you do not experience long Covid.

My apologies for not giving you feedback sooner. I actually came down with Covid myself and have been totally focused on getting well and regaining my strength and energy levels that I had been working so diligently to gain. Luckily, I didn’t experience respiratory symptoms, however, I could feel it shutting down Mitochondria activity in my cells and messing with Vitamin D activation within the cells. With CFS it was a serious setback for me, however, I am fully recovered now.

Here is your feedback:
    Dina Gower – Hwk 3 – Mini Career reading – Another great submission Dina, well done. Excellent synthesis of Saturn in Aries and I really liked your discussion and synthesis of the 10th house ruler Jupiter. You followed the Template, were clear and measured in tempo allowing the client to take in what you were telling them, and, the volume was perfect. You are so on track Dina. Keep up your excellent efforts.

Onwards and Upwards – CoVianna.

Dina
    Participant

Hi CoVianna,

So sorry to hear about the Covid but really glad that you are feeling better now. I am finally feeling back to normal myself, which is a relief.

Thank you so much for the feedback and for the encouragement. Really appreciate your kind words!

Kind regards,
    Dina

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Franz,
    Here is your recording feedback,

Francis Gurtlinger: Hwk 7 – Moon Yogas, Clint Eastwood – In the homework instructions for the Moon Yogas – Ernest Hemingway, Sam asks “Just talk about the Moon Yogas, not houses and Signs.” This instruction wasn’t repeated in the Clint Eastwood Homework instruction, however, it also applies for any Moon Yogas discussion. You also talked about Panchanga, it’s different to Moon Yogas.

What I want you to do is read the post #18004 in the Forum Topic “Moon Yogas written homework – Hemingway”. Scroll down the list to find that topic.  And I’m offering to you to have a go at re-doing this Clint Eastwood audio assignment, and I will happily give you feedback on your re-do. I feel that you haven’t quite got the hang of how Moon Yogas fully work and you need to, especially for exam time.

I appreciate you putting in the work Franz, and you deserve another opportunity to submit, once you have understood. And that Forum Post will guide you.

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Dina,

Here is your homework recording feedback:

Dina Gower: Hwk5 – Ratio of Harmonics – This is brilliant work – the best I’ve heard on this homework. You have pulled it all together as required and been very clear and concise with naming each condition, then putting that in terms the Client will understand, and following the Template rules. It was such a pleasure to listen to this, I’m so excited for what you have in front of you, and all the people you will be bringing the light of understanding through Jyotish to.

If you want to submit a recording for the Sky Transits homework too, Dina, you are not too late to do that. I look forward to hearing your next offering – keep up your great efforts.

Hi CoVianna,

I really apologize for the super late reply, I have been having a lot of technical difficulties with technology at home and was doing a majority of my astrology work from the office. I want to say thank you for your replies to my homework which I just checked. Hw2 and Hw3 were originally sent to the 2020 folder, I resent them to the 22 folder now. I am still not confident of the technology at home if they are still not in the drobox on your end please let me know and I will resend them again from a different computer. I also looked at #18004, thank you. I have been reviewing the moon Yogas class and I will resubmit the homework’s shortly.

Thank you again for everything and have a great day,

Franz

CoVianna Young
    Senior Moderator

Hi Franz,
    Yes the recorded homeworks 2 and 3 have landed successfully in the 2022 Dropbox. Feedback coming soon.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 219 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
(c) 2016 - forever - Vedic Art and Science Inc.