Morbi sem erat, molestie ornare nisl mollis, tempor sodales mauris. Cras hendrerit, neque cursus ornare aliquam, massa massa posuere purus.
You can finally know the truth behind each of the Nakshatras – the myths, their connections to Each Astrology Sign – and more.
In this Advanced Course You will learn:
– The Secret Connection Between Science and Myth (They are not separate).
– The Overlooked, Mystical Scheme of the Zodiac as Shown by
– The Nakshatra Deities and their Stories and How Knowing This Automatically Elevates The Frame of Your Vedic Astrology Practice.
– Important Differences in the Nature and Family of Each Deity and
– The Mind-blowing Conclusions The MUST be Drawn From These Differences.
– The Most Important “Magic Bullets” for Each Nakshatra When You Are Working with Clients and Extracting The Hidden “Soul-Nectar” from the Chart.
– The Connection of Each Nakshatra to the Sign(s). Learning This Will Add 10-Fold Power to Your Understanding of Astrology Signs.
– Nakshatras and Their connection to The Exaltation and Debilitation Point.
~ For Cancer – Punarvasu Nakshatra is the section of Cancer inspired to give birth and create life. Pushya is the section of Cancer directly related to motherhood and feeding a baby. Aslesha is the section of cancer trying to connect more deeply to heart – beyond attachment to desire.
Each day the Moon moves 13:20 minutes of ecliptic longitude – the mean length of each Nakshatra. The ancients realized that tracking the daily movement of the Moon was the best way to get the “flavor” of each day.
Hard Fact, Problem and Solution:
If you are not using Nakshatras then you are not doing Vedic astrology. But they are confusing. They refer to Deities from the Vedas and many other confusing things that are not intuitive –plus THERE ARE 27 OF THEM!!
In this course I break down the most important qualities of each Nakshatra – as well as the overall Nakshatra scheme and the “Story of Creation” playing out in the Sky.
A Master Class is a class where it is just me teaching, without interruption and / or distracting questions.
This format usually yields the highest benefit – but you should take a lot of notes.
You can refer to this material for the rest of your life.
|Section 1: Introduction to Marketing|
|Getting Started with Marketing||FREE||00:12:00|
|Do’s of Marketing||00:10:00|
|Dont’s of Marketing||00:20:00|
|Section 2: Marketing Management Theory|
|Marketing customer orientation||00:30:00|
|Section 3: Practicality|
No Reviews found for this course.